The Borough of California will be testing for an entry level Police Officer position on June 18,2022 at 0900 hours at the Municipal Building located at 225 Third Street, California, PA 15419
- APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE CURRENT ACT 120 TRAINING COMPLETED AT TIME OF HIRING.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At least 21 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be physically and mentally fit to perform the essential duties of a police officer
Applications may be obtained in person at the California Borough Police Station, 225 Third St. California, PA or downloaded from the bottom of this screen.
A $50.00 non-refundable application fee applies
COMPLETED APPLICATION AND FEE MUST BE RECEIVED IN PERSON BY 4:00 PM ON JUNE 3, 2022
Successful candidate shall then be subject to a physical and psychological examination as well as an extensive background investigation in accordance with Pennsylvania Act 57.
- (10) Paid holidays
- Family Health, Dental and Eye Insurance
- Health insurance premium buy back
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- Paid sick days