The Borough of California is accepting applications for part-time police officers which could lead to full-time employment.
- Applicant must be Act 120 Certified.
- Pass a criminal history/background check,
- Certified in First Aid and C.P.R.
- Possess a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Be available to work all shifts
Applications may be obtained at the Administration office , 225 Third Street, California, PA 15419, during normal business hours or downloaded with the link below.
Applications accepted until 4:00 pm on January 28,2022.
The Borough of California is accepting applications for Police Civil Service Testing to hire Full Time Officers . At the time of application, applicant must:
- Be at least 21 years of age,
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or,
- Sixty (60) college credits and two (2) years of municipal police experience.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and four (4) years of municipal police experience.
- Act 120 certified
- A valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
A $50.00 fee is required at the time of application. Applications may be picked up and submitted at the office of the Police Secretary, 225 Third Street, California, PA 15419, during the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm., Monday through Friday. Deadline for application submittal is February 9 ,2022.